Monday, February 13, 2012

Mommy's helper

I thought that since I was writing about Daniel, I needed to give Liza some attention as well. She's my little helper,my shadow, and wants to do just about everything she sees her parents do.


Liza is a confirmed peanut butter addict. She is also addicted to Mythbusters.

Liza usually enjoys having Daniel around, except when he wants to share the toy she is playing with.In this picture she's trying to keep the ipad from him, which is a lost cause. Daniel loves the ipad, and will move at high speeds to get it.

Giving baby kisses.Daniel is very patient when Liza wants to be big sister.
Washing dishes is a favorite activity at our house. in fact anything involving water is sure to be great fun.

Once again Liza  is enjoying the opportunity to help mommy and Daniel is being a good sport. She was very genteel and didn't get any soap in Daniel's eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment