Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It Begins





Well I've finally done it. I've been meaning to since Eliza came, but I couldn't come up with a catchy name for my blog so, I put it off. I regret that now since it would have been very easy to blog Eliza's milestones and then convert it into a baby book through online scrap booking. Oh well. I suppose I shall have to do some things retroactively. Eliza continues to be a delightful baby. She loves to smile and talk in her baby jabber. Her favorite toys include balloons, cords, her diaper wipes, and just about anything of Mommy's. Liza has recently discovered that she can scoot and wiggle her way forward to get things out of her reach. She has also figured out how to use her legs to turn herself around while sitting. For some reason she does her best exploring when I'm not watching, or if I do watch it has to be covertly. Gone are the days when I could set her down and expect her to remain in the same spot. I'm hopping that she will figure out how to get on her hands and knees so that we can really start to move!!




3 comments:

  1. Very nice, I'll add you to my favorites. I don't have a blog, but I certainly enjoy everyone's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like fun. Brandon never really learned how to sit still. He went from lying, to rolling, and then on to crawling. He just never seemed interested in just staying in one place. Now he's almost to where he could consistently walk all the time. He's going across rooms when the mood strikes him. It's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is Growing so fast! and i don't get to see my niece often. so take lots of pictures, Okay?

    ReplyDelete