Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pumpkin Patch



The church down the road had a pumpkin patch for the month of October so we just had to go.  As expected they had tons of pumpkins and little chairs and things so you could get some cute pictures. When we were there I saw several kids dressed up in their Halloween costumes, we'll have to do that next year. We had a good time wondering around, letting Eliza scoot, and tried to get some cute pictures. Liza was moderately cooperative,  it was getting close to her bedtime and she was rather tired. As it turns out this was a first time experience for Jack and Eliza. Jack missed a class trip to a pumpkin patch due to chicken pox. I was glad that we could remedy the gap in his lifetime experiences.  All around good fun and hopefully we can make it a family tradition.


 On top of the world. There is something thrilling about gaining a higher perspective.


 We have a hard time encouraging Eliza to stand. This seemed like a good opportunity. I mean she doesn't have room to sit down.



Pumpkin roll!! I tried making a barricade so I could get ahead of her and get some pics. I'm happy with the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment