Thursday, December 23, 2010

Into Everything

Eliza keeps me busy. Her favorite activity seems to be finding everything that there is to get into in the particular room I'm working in. The kitchen has turned out to  be a gold mine.  I had already childproofed the obvious cupboards that I didn't want her getting into, the one under the sink with the dishsoap and other cleaning supplies, the one with all of my glass pans, and the one with the crock pot, stock pot, and cast iron skillet.  I purposely left others open so she would have venues to explore. Up until recently Liza was content to get into the tubberware and the lighter pots and pans.

However when grandparents came for Thanksgiving she decided to up the annie and break new ground.

Also no longer content with emptying the cupboards she now has to get in them.


She went through everything; paper cups, napkins, plasticware, and two boxes of trash bags. After putting Her to bed my mom was kind enough to put everything back and to close all of the paper product bags shut with rubber bands and twist ties. I eventually went through things and compressed two cupboards into one. Now has her own cupboard to climb into without having to empty it first.  Also the cupboard pictured above is now off limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment