Sunday, June 19, 2011

Shopping Diva

Friday Liza and I went out shopping together at Marshal's, one of my favorite stores. I let Liza walk with me instead of putting her in the cart. It's a small store and she is really good about staying nearby.  Liza had a grand time wondering around and filling the cart with the things she found. I belive she has inherited her Grandma Marla's shopping talents. Her favorites included almost any stuffed animal she could find, a pink softball glove & ball, several watering cans, a straw hat she found in the men's department and proceeded to wear around the store, and a pink poodle purse. We went over to the women's accessories and found a pink girly cowboy hat that she readily traded  the mens straw hat for. Liza found a hat for me as well. The cowboy hat made it home with us, along with some baby things and exercise shorts for Jack.  Liza was so cute and animated, charming the other shoppers. I haven't had so much fun shopping in a long time

No comments:

Post a Comment