Friday, October 14, 2011

All one Autumn Morning.



It feels like fall!! The temperature has cool 20 degrees, it's now consistently in the 80's instead of the 100's The kids usually get me up between 6 and 7 and we usually go through our morning routine of getting mommy dressed, feeding kids, getting kids dressed, and then starting our morning adventure. Some mornings we are more successful at this process than others. yesterday we got dressed and ate breakfast and in the middle of getting Liza dressed I got side tracked by Daniel. The next time I located Liza she was sitting in the recliner working on a puzzle. It was the first time I saw her putting the pices back in without any help and sliding them into place, instead of pushing harder when the piece isn't aligned just right. Liza was entertained for at least a half hour putting the puzzle together, turning it over and dumping the pieces out and starting over again. I couldn't bring myself to interrupt her just to get her clothes on, who am I to interrupt such a learning opportunity?

Thursday also happens to be trash day and I had some choice specimens to take out to the trash can, which was already out by the street. Of course I was unable to sneak outside alone. Liza said " I coming!!" So Liza came, diaper and all.

Eliza had a good time sings and walking around the poll.

Ahh the joys of running downhill with your favorite panda bear under your arm.

 If only I could walk around with such confidence!! I don't know if I could pull that off fully clothed, much less in only a diaper.


No comments:

Post a Comment