Saturday, October 15, 2011

Rollen (note this was started on 10/11/2011)

We've been working really hard on our baby exercises with Daniel. From almost day one we've been doing crunchies, leg standings, tummy time, and assisted rolls. Yesterday and the day before Daniel and I were doing rolls around the room, and every time he would flip over I ( and sometimes Liza) would cheer and rub backs or tummies ( i haven't been able to teach him 'fives' yet). Today I couldn't hardly leave him alone on the floor without him rolling over onto his tummy. Of course I would discover this because he would get frustrated and start to fuss. I was always walking into the room to find him stuck.  He tends to push off with his legs and get his face smashed up against the floor.  He did roll from tummy to back a couple of times today on his own, so with a little more practice he could be rolling around the room. I would be thrilled if he does. This is something uniquely Daniel and I'm tickeled.

this was a time where i wish the camera was in video mode. he flipped over on his own, smoothly, without any fuss or struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment