Friday, October 14, 2011

Making Muffins

Monday morning I found that Daniel had settled down for what was likely to be a long nap, an excellent opportunity for Eliza to be Mommy's special helper. I had some ripe bananas and I'm always on the lookout for things to expand Eliza's diet. Liza loved the exclusive attention, something that she doesn't get very often these days. I would measure the oats and flour and help her pour them into the bowl. I would take my eyes off of her for a couple of seconds and Liza would be putting the dry ingredients back in with the rest of the oats. Thankfully there weren't many oats left so it wasn't a big deal.
I also tried to help her use the spoon to mix the dry stuff in the bowl. We had moderate success. Liza's favorite ingredient? Mini chocolate chips.
transferring stuff from one bowl to another. In short a grand adventure together.

No comments:

Post a Comment